• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

The Legend Of Tarzan (2016)

Lee

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The Legend of Tarzan

Tagline: Human. Nature.

Genre: Action, Adventure

Director: David Yates

Cast: Alexander Skarsgård, Margot Robbie, Christoph Waltz, Samuel L. Jackson, Djimon Hounsou, Jim Broadbent, Casper Crump, Yule Masiteng, Ben Chaplin, Sidney Ralitsoele, Simon Russell Beale, Osy Ikhile, Mens-Sana Tamakloe, Antony Acheampong, Edward Apeagyei, Ashley Byam, Charles Babalola, William Wollen, Mimi Ndiweni, Matt Cross, Madeleine Worrall, Rory J. Saper, Hadley Fraser, Genevieve O'Reilly, Paul Hamilton, Christopher Benjamin, Bentley Kalu, Abi Adeyemi, Joy Isa, Alex Ferns, Liv Hansen, Alicia Woodhouse, Matt Townsend, Lasco Atkins

Release: 2016-06-30

Runtime: 109

Plot: Tarzan, having acclimated to life in London, is called back to his former home in the jungle to investigate the activities at a mining encampment.

Vengeance

Creatively influx.
Super stoked about this film. Wanted to see it this weekend; but, my brother wanted to go and see the newest Purge film. So of course we went to see that instead of this. I'm probably going to make a trip to go see this Friday after I take a nap after getting off work.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
Top Bottom