The "Hey, Let's Go & Bash Manchester United" Thread

Webster

....'cause why? As a Liverpool fan, why the hell not? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

From TTR's Manchester United bash thread....

mu_fans.jpg
....they're hypocrites....

rodney.jpg
...they can't spell their captain's name (BTW, Mancs, its' spelled Rooney....) :p

lol.jpg
...and they like to spend money like its' flying out of their ass (a Glazer Family legacy, for sure...) to buy players that once trashed the very club they're returning to....

DrLeftover

"I'm different. Let this not upset you" Paracelsus
Wait a minute.

Man U only has one guy on this list:

(quoted)
The highest-paid Premier League footballers in the 2015/16 season have been ranked by sports website Sports Joe.

Manchester City appears to have a very high wage bill, with five players on the list.

It's followed by Chelsea with three, while Manchester United and Arsenal have one player each in the top 10.
(end quote)
http://www.businessinsider.com/the-...-2016-5/#9-kevin-de-bruyne--manchester-city-1

Webster

*looks around* Yeah, but if you're a Liverpool fan, @DrLeftover , there is but one team you abso-f***ing-lutely hate with every fiber of your being...and that club is Manchester United.

K

Kid B

I have two United players in my fantasy team right now and only Firmino of Liverpool. I'd like Mane too if I could afford him but Pogba, given his huge fee is priced at just 8.5m so could be worth a punt. I can't contribute much to the purpose of this thread though as I love football and couldn't care less about rivalries. Liverpool's one-half performance at the Emirates reminded me of last season when they did the same to Man City at the Etihad. If they can improve the defence they might make the top three, they're certainly exciting to watch and maybe have enough firepower now to cope without Sturridge.

Webster

....oh, great: we're only into MatchDay 2 and the Manchester United Ass-Kissing Brigade is already out in force....

(1) Mark Lawrenson, Former Republic of Ireland defender on Football Focus: Anyone who watched Paul Pogba play for Juventus last year will have seen he was sensational.

Forget what happened with France at the Euros, because he was in a slightly different role.

Manchester United need big stars like him. They've made a really good start, albeit against two teams I think will be in the bottom half of the league. Through the spine of the team, Manchester United look really strong.

(2) Martin Keown, Former England defender on Football Focus: Under Louis van Gaal, the football was boring to watch. Now it is the Manchester United of old and it is almost overnight.

What has impressed me most is the goals Zlatan Ibrahimovic has scored with his head, he is very powerful and a machine when winning trophies and scoring goals. It has raised the bar at the club and it is good for the youngsters too.

People would look at Patrick Vieira in the tunnel and say, 'how big is he?' United also have Marouane Fellaini and he is pulling the strings for them now.

K

Kid B

I see Liverpool were on a goal spree again last night with Firmino scoring, he's in my fantasy team. I wonder now if Joe Hart really will move to Anfield as clearly Mignolet is not good enough.

K

Kid B

Some are saying that Jose has fallen out of love with football a little. Possibly but whatever team he is in charge of these days it looks like the players don't want to play for him. All his mind games, kidology and cheekiness aside, I can't respect the man for his ungraciousness in the game. When his team lose it's everyone else's fault and the whole world is against him. Right now United are a spent force with a manager to match.

Webster

Moyes after 10 games = 17 pts.
LVG after 10 games = 20 pts.
Moaningho after 10 game = 15 pts.

....and yet the Scum got rid of both the Football Genius & the Head?

Webster

United leave it late in London... again
Crystal Palace v Man Utd (20:00 GMT)
--There are reports that Manchester United haven't arrived at Selhurst Park yet because of bad traffic.

And Palace have just retweeted a fan saying it's "traffic worst I've ever seen around Selhurst".

Didn't this happen about 10 times to United in London last season?

Top Bottom