• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

The Crazies (2010)

Howard

5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Votes
Title: The Crazies

Tagline: Fear Thy Neighbor

Genre: Mystery, Horror, Action

Director: Breck Eisner

Cast: Timothy Olyphant, Radha Mitchell, Joe Anderson, Danielle Panabaker, Christie Lynn Smith, Brett Rickaby, Preston Bailey, John Aylward, Joe Reegan, Glenn Morshower, Larry Cedar, Lynn Lowry, Pierce Gagnon, Justin Price, Gregory Sporleder, Mike Hickman, Lisa K. Wyatt, Justin Welborn, Justin Welborn, Chet Grissom, Tahmus Rounds, Brett Wagner, Alex Van, Tony Winters, Frank Hoyt Taylor, Justin Miles, Marian Green, E. Roger Mitchell, Michael H. Cole, Chris Carnel, Jimmy Waitman, Jay Pearson, Kathryn Kim, Adam Dingeman, Megan Hensley, Lori Beth Sikes, Mary Lynn Owen, Matthew Lintz, Wilbur Fitzgerald

Release: 2010-02-26

Runtime: 101

Plot: Imagine living in a small town where everything is safe and happy…until suddenly it isn’t. Imagine your friends and neighbors going quickly and horrifically insane. In a terrifying tale of the “American Dream” gone horribly wrong, four friends find themselves trapped in their hometown in The Crazies, a reinvention of the George Romero classic.

Vengeance

Creatively influx.
I remember when this first came out. I wasn't really sure how I'd feel about it considering the concept. Then the trailer came out and it portrayed it as an interesting drama/horror film so I figured the least I could do was give it a chance. It definitely delivered on the horror aspect and there more than a fair share of suspense; but, it wasn't something that really screamed at me to see it again.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
Top Bottom