• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

The Conjuring 2 (2016)

Lee

4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 1 Votes
Title: The Conjuring 2

Tagline: The next true story from the case files of Ed and Lorraine Warren

Genre: Horror

Director: James Wan

Cast: Patrick Wilson, Vera Farmiga, Madison Wolfe, Frances O'Connor, Lauren Esposito, Benjamin Haigh, Patrick McAuley, Simon McBurney, Maria Doyle Kennedy, Simon Delaney, Franka Potente, Bob Adrian, Steve Coulter, Chris Royds, Abhi Sinha, Sterling Jerins, Daniel Wolfe, Annie Young, Elliot Joseph, Cory English, Emily Tasker, Kate Cook, Shannon Kook, Thomas Harrison, Jennifer Collins, Robin Atkin Downes, Bonnie Aarons, Javier Botet, Joseph Bishara, Nancy DeMars

Release: 2016-06-08

Runtime: 134

Plot: Lorraine and Ed Warren travel to north London to help a single mother raising four children alone in a house plagued by malicious spirits.

McConnaughay

I had the privilege of watching The Conjuring 2 a few weeks ago and can, with full confidence, call it a massive improvement over its predecessor. The film has James Wan returning as director and shows exactly why he is so beneficial to the horror genre. This film had characters instilled with a sense of purpose and actual development, unlike what was seen in Annabelle, and even more than what was seen in the first Conjuring film. The imagery in this film, propelled by a doubled budget, was fantastic. One character in-particular, a rendition of The Crooked Man myths, looked just kick-ass, and the film itself had me on the edge of my seat, mostly because I was uncomfortable and had watched a movie beforehand, but also because it was very good!

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
Top Bottom