• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

The Booze Thread

DrLeftover

"Today: Alchemy. Tomorrow: the World!"
I dont drink
I'll have one for you.....

After reading this though, you may start!

(quoted)
'I've still got God's support': Transgender priest, 37, leaves the Catholic church to become a woman after six years of secretly struggling with her identity
  • Alisha Cacace knew she was born in the wrong body from a young age
  • She struggled for six years with her identity until hormone therapy last year
  • 37-year-old from Basingstoke is 'focusing on being a trans girl' but still practices
A transgender priest who left the Catholic church to become a woman says she still has the support of God after leaving the clergy.

Alisha Cacace, 37, of Basingstoke, Hampshire, felt like she was in the wrong body for as long as she can remember.

Brought up in a religious family she trained to become a priest at a young age despite battling with her identity.

She struggled for six years before a visit to an LGBT bar made her realise she had to be true to herself and she began to transition.

Ms Cacace, who was born male, has been on hormone replacement therapy for a year and says she has never been happier.

(end quote)
MORE:

Webster

After reading this though, you may start!

(quoted)
'I've still got God's support': Transgender priest, 37, leaves the Catholic church to become a woman after six years of secretly struggling with her identity
  • Alisha Cacace knew she was born in the wrong body from a young age
  • She struggled for six years with her identity until hormone therapy last year
  • 37-year-old from Basingstoke is 'focusing on being a trans girl' but still practices
A transgender priest who left the Catholic church to become a woman says she still has the support of God after leaving the clergy.

Alisha Cacace, 37, of Basingstoke, Hampshire, felt like she was in the wrong body for as long as she can remember.

Brought up in a religious family she trained to become a priest at a young age despite battling with her identity.

She struggled for six years before a visit to an LGBT bar made her realise she had to be true to herself and she began to transition.

Ms Cacace, who was born male, has been on hormone replacement therapy for a year and says she has never been happier.

Top Bottom