• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

The best sport in your country

SwishUK

Liverpool. Most of the family support LFC. And of course some local teams that tbh have no chance of getting anywhere. Just entertaining watching people you know getting slide tackled.

Jazzy

Forum Admin
Liverpool. Most of the family support LFC. And of course some local teams that tbh have no chance of getting anywhere. Just entertaining watching people you know getting slide tackled.
@Webster is a huge Liverpool fan. He should be here as soon as he sees this. I love soccer but not the way it's played here in the US.

SwishUK

Thats good then, had he been the devils or toffees I would have quit the forum! Haha. Yeah aren't they pushing for it more with all this "top" European players who are past it going into the MLS?

SwishUK

I think the major problem is you have to many other big sports over there with American football, baseball, basket ball etc. Over here its mainly football, rugby and cricket. But with football being the massive european sport it takes presedence. Loving that emoji btw. Not sure about the gimp mask though! :unsure:

SwishUK

You must be the only one then! Hate Utd with a passion. Loving the fact they got kicked out of the champions league and are 6th place. Gonna be weird supporting them against City though. Well not supporting as such, but accepting a win from them :ROFLMAO:

Webster

You must be the only one then! Hate Utd with a passion. Loving the fact they got kicked out of the champions league and are 6th place. Gonna be weird supporting them against City though. Well not supporting as such, but accepting a win from them :ROFLMAO:
Its' the respect factor, my friend; when you think about it, no other country has two clubs - indeed, two cities - so intertwined with the other, so if you're a fan of one side over the other, there's still a respect factor because of everything between them.

SwishUK

Well there are other rivalries like it in other countries. Not very many though. But there isn't a respect there. Talking to any LFC or Utd fan over here and its a hate - hate relationship.

Webster

Well there are other rivalries like it in other countries. Not very many though. But there isn't a respect there. Talking to any LFC or Utd fan over here and its a hate - hate relationship.
Nah, its' worthy opponent levels of hate. Now, for real, down and dirty "I hate your f****** guts!" kind of hate, just go to Glasgow and watch an Old Firm (Celtic-Rangers) Derby; there's your huckleberry.

Top Bottom