The best roller coaster

DrLeftover

"I'm different. Let this not upset you" Paracelsus
I wanted to go on it, but couldn't at the time for various reasons.

However, my daughters and brother did, and, sometime in the future, I still plan to.

Millennium Force’s creation demanded an all-new category just to classify its one of a kind nature – thus was born the giga-coaster. Being the tallest roller coaster and the first to top 300 feet wasn’t the only records broken when it opened in 2000. It debuted having the longest drop and the fastest speed topping out at 93 m.p.h.

This is the other one there....

Three point eight….that’s 3.8… seconds. That is all it takes to go from a complete standstill to 120 miles per hour. You’ve never experienced speed like this. Even with a true drag strip “Christmas tree” light counting down the launch, you’ll never be ready for the pure adrenaline rush packed into a 17 second race. Riders are launched in the blink of an eye before sprinting straight up at a 90-degree incline. If you dare to open your eyes at the top you will see spectacular views only viewed by the bravest 420 feet in the air.

Angel

No Drama Zone!
I love the roll coasters at Disneyland because they are fast and they are really smooth. I hate the lines waiting to get on any of them though.

Lämmchen

I have two favorites.

In Illinois it used to be called The Demon at Marriott's Six Flags and I hadn't been on too many roller coasters but that one was really fun. The line was always 2 hours long to get on it.

The other one is Space Mountain at Walt Disney World. My husband screamed the entire time on that one and I laughed all the way through! It was awesome.

Top Bottom