The 28 Pages

R

Rooster

The 28 pages of the Joint Congressional Inquiry, which were classified at the request of President Bush over a decade ago, were finally released last Friday...

They appear to show that Saudi Intelligence services may have assisted two of the 9/11 hijackers, and that Abu Zubaydah may have had contact with the then Saudi Ambassador to Washington DC, Prince Bandar. (also known around the Bush household as "Bandar Bush"...;))

Thoughts? :)

The Report - Page 415

PART FOUR – FINDING, DISCUSSION AND NARRATIVE REGARDING CERTAIN SENSITIVE NATIONAL SECURITY MATTERS

20. Finding: While in the United States, some of the September 11 hijackers were in contact with, and received support or assistance from, individuals who may be connected to the Saudi Government.

http://undicisettembre.blogspot.de/2016/07/quick-transcript-of-28-pages-of-joint.html

Webster

Quoting what I said over at Conversations on the topic....
I read it, Rooster...thoughts? It only confirms what I've long thought about the Saudi government: that it - and, by extension, the House of Saud - is so freaking big that it is literally possible for one hand to not know what another hand is doing.

Doesn't mean its' right - its' not - but it makes it understandable...it also makes it more imperative to lean whenever possible on the Saudis to change their ways so that things like this don't happen again.

R

Rooster

@Webster

Good points.

Btw, I just gave you a list of names of possible Saudi royal family "persons of interest" over at the 28 pages thread at Conversations.

For this thread at Yaketys, for now, I intend to keep the discussion more America centered...

Let's do a quick timeline, shall we? ;)

The Joint Congressional investigation wraps up in 2002, the Bush White House lobbies hard to classify the 28 pages. They succeed, the Joint committee report is issued Dec 2002, without the 28 pages. Jay Garner is paraded before Congress in Jan 2003, President Bush's pick to head the reconstruction effort in Iraq. We invade in March, Garner is sacked in April, and Bremer takes over as "Viceroy of Iraq"...

"We know that Iraq and al Qaeda have had high-level contacts that go back a decade."
- President Bush, Oct 2002

At the same time, Bush is lobbying to withhold the 28 pages...

Prince Bandar (Saudi royal) named 18 times in the 28 pages.
Osama Basnan (Saudi citizen) named 42 times in the 28 pages.
Thumairy (Saudi citizen) named 5 times in the 28 pages.
Fahad Abdullah Saleh Bakala...Oh, what the heck! :LOL: You get the idea...

Iraqi citizens named ZERO times in the 28 pages!

"The reason I keep insisting that there was a relationship between Iraq and Saddam and al Qaeda: because there was a relationship between Iraq and al Qaeda,"
- President Bush, June 2004

GOOD JOB, Mr. President!!!! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Beaky

blah
justice will never be done so what was the point in releasing the pages saudi wins because they are rich

R

Rinko

Perhaps I'm not understanding it, but nothing seems like concrete evidence to me. It's full of 'may have's and 'possibly's and nothing that actually says 'yes, this is absolutely the case'.

Beaky

blah
Perhaps I'm not understanding it, but nothing seems like concrete evidence to me. It's full of 'may have's and 'possibly's and nothing that actually says 'yes, this is absolutely the case'.
well they arent exactly going to admit it are they if they say "saudi were definately responsable" boom there goes a suply for oil and another war started

Top Bottom