• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

Texas town bans abortion in all-male vote

Jazzy

Forum Admin
All five members of the entirely male, entirely white Waskom city council have declared their East Texas town a "sanctuary city for the unborn".

More-->Texas town bans abortion in all-male council vote
-------------------
Hope the town has some money saved for the upcoming lawsuit since this is certainly unconstitutional.

Your thoughts?

TRUE LIBERTY

if a man could carry a child and a law was passed against them that says they had no right to decide what to do with a foetus at any stage, you bet your ass they'd raise a stink and pass legislation saying there should be a doctor providing abortions at every corner, offering the morning after pill in every retail establishment. this has everything to do with males attempting to regulate what women can do with their body, and it reeks of hypocrisy as well. but you're okay with 'killing the innocent' as long as it's not a citizen of our country. you know, the ones at the border with their parents trying to escape horrible situations in their home countries, the ones fleeing the threat of injury and death who are just trying to seek asylum but get thrown into detention centers anyway and who end up in literal cages and left to die. and you're okay with letting kids suffer outside the womb who's parents arent financially or mentally stable to care for a child. you're okay with throwing them into foster care which is disgustingly underfunded (but i guarantee you don't support or do anything of substance to help better the system) and placing them into homes where they're used as a paycheck and often times abused in many ways. thats all okay as long as the BABY makes it out of the womb. you're okay with killing them once they're outside mom's warm and cozy tummy
Well then I think women should never be able to vote again on anything that effects a man if that’s the case.

I’m not okay with with people breaking into a country illegally with no means of taking care of themselves and the left expecting the American people just for us to provide and take care of these people. So because the left won’t cooperate on new laws we have to put them in facilities that are under managed and over crowded.

And I can guarantee you that not all kids are used as a paycheck but instead many are put in good foster homes with a chance for a future and that’s a lot more than a woman gives her child when she decides to kill that human life.

factoverstigma

Well then I think women should never be able to vote again on anything that effects a man if that’s the case.

I’m not okay with with people breaking into a country illegally with no means of taking care of themselves and the left expecting the American people just for us to provide and take care of these people. So because the left won’t cooperate on new laws we have to put them in facilities that are under managed and over crowded.

And I can guarantee you that not all kids are used as a paycheck but instead many are put in good foster homes with a chance for a future and that’s a lot more than a woman gives her child when she decides to kill that human life.
really all they would be voting on that had to do with their biological sex would be about them being a sperm donor aka DAD and child support or...well, women dont really vote on anything in regards to having a penis. in any case, men do it all the time to women. its their way of laying down the hammer and telling us that they're the better, stronger, smarter sex and that women should have absolutely no rights about what they're allowed to do with their votes or their bodies

TRUE LIBERTY

really all they would be voting on that had to do with their biological sex would be about them being a sperm donor aka DAD and child support or...well, women dont really vote on anything in regards to having a penis. in any case, men do it all the time to women. its their way of laying down the hammer and telling us that they're the better, stronger, smarter sex and that women should have absolutely no rights about what they're allowed to do with their votes or their bodies
All health care issues, how dare a woman decide on my health care if she is not a man!!

Anyways! We see just how stupid the title of this subject was!

Top Bottom