Texas baby found dead after nine hours in hot car

Jazzy

Forum Admin
"A baby boy was found dead Friday afternoon after being left for almost nine hours in a hot car in a Texas Wal-Mart parking lot, Helotes Police Cpt. Anthony Burgess said.

The baby's father, a Wal-Mart employee, got to work at the store in suburban San Antonio around 6:15 a.m. CT , according to Burgess.

The father told police he forgot the baby was in the car and was supposed to drop his infant son off at daycare.

The father discovered his son was still in his vehicle shortly after 3 p.m. and witnesses told police he became hysterical in the parking lot.

Emergency responders couldn't revive the baby, Burgess said.

The father complained of chest pains and was hospitalized.

No charges have been filed."

Source

Very tragic but I will never understand how you can forget you have a baby in the car. :mad:

Your thoughts?

DrLeftover

"I'm different. Let this not upset you" Paracelsus
The descriptive term you are looking for is "stupid",

and in this case "criminal" also applies.

Jazzy

Forum Admin
No charges have been filed
How about: Negligent homicide occurs when one person causes the death of another without malice, but with a high level of negligence that amounts to criminal negligence. Yep, sounds good to me.

S

Shortie861

This kind of thing makes my blood boil, how people can leave any child in a car on a hot day is beyond me but to not face any kind of charges is just sickening.

beowulf

no charges but hes got to live with the fact that he killed his son for the rest of his days

Top Bottom