• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

Teen wolf

Olmeca

4.50 star(s) Rating: 4.50/5 2 Votes
Title: Teen Wolf

Genre: Action & Adventure, Mystery, Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Drama

First aired: 2011-06-05

Creator: Jeff Davis

Cast: Dylan O'Brien, Linden Ashby, Ian Bohen, Tyler Posey, Cody Christian, Victoria Moroles, Holland Roden, Shelley Hennig, Dylan Sprayberry

Overview: Scott McCall, a high school student living in the town of Beacon Hills has his life drastically changed when he's bitten by a werewolf, becoming one himself. He must henceforth learn to balance his problematic new identity with his day-to-day teenage life. The following characters are instrumental to his struggle: Stiles, his best friend; Allison, his love interest who comes from a family of werewolf hunters; and Derek, a mysterious werewolf with a dark past. Throughout the series, he strives to keep his loved ones safe while maintaining normal relationships with them.

Vengeance

Creatively influx.
There's one right here! Been a fan since I first started watching the first season on TV. Caught up on the third season and then lost television and fell behind again. I'm working on trying to get caught back up so that eventually I can be on pace with the new season.

Olmeca

I wasn't sold on it when it first premiered so I fell behind massively until about 4 or 5 months ago thanks to Tumblr and Youtube. Found a way online to catch up quick and got even more hooked to the point I write my own TW fanfics.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database
Top Bottom