• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

Sympathy for pedophiles

Jazzy

Forum Admin
Do you have sympathy for pedophiles who have never committed a crime and try to get help, knowing what they feel is wrong? (Why or Why Not)

Howard

No. I don't have sympathy for them and they shouldn't dwell on having sexual fantasies of children. I think if they want help and want to prevent themselves from committing a crime, than they should turn to self castration and do the right thing before they hurt a child.

factoverstigma

i do not have sympathy necessarily but i do not hate them. it would be like saying i hate someone who has depression or anxiety or schizophrenia or bipolar etc. i do feel that pedophilia is definitely a mental disorder, but the person needs to seek help or at least prevent themselves from carrying out those thoughts. i applaud them for not, but that is the least they can do. they must seek help for it because at least then you know they are aware that it is bad

TRUE LIBERTY

Do you have sympathy for pedophiles who have never committed a crime and try to get help, knowing what they feel is wrong? (Why or Why Not)
Yes, as long as they have never touched a child. They cannot help what they are thinking. But once they touch a child I’m of a belief they need to be removed from society permanently.

DrLeftover

"Today: Alchemy. Tomorrow: the World!"
I find it more troubling that there are those willing to enforce Capitol Punishment for a Thought Crime.

Top Bottom