• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

Supernatural

Vengeance

Creatively influx.
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 2 Votes
Title: Supernatural

Genre: Drama, Mystery, Sci-Fi & Fantasy

First aired: 2005-09-13

Creator: Eric Kripke

Cast: Jim Beaver, Loretta Devine, David Haydn-Jones, Misha Collins, Samantha Smith, Kim Rhodes, Jared Padalecki, Jensen Ackles, Alexander Calvert, Mark Pellegrino, Ruth Connell, Briana Buckmaster

Overview: When they were boys, Sam and Dean Winchester lost their mother to a mysterious and demonic supernatural force. Subsequently, their father raised them to be soldiers. He taught them about the paranormal evil that lives in the dark corners and on the back roads of America ... and he taught them how to kill it. Now, the Winchester brothers crisscross the country in their '67 Chevy Impala, battling every kind of supernatural threat they encounter along the way.

T

Tyler

I have watched a bit of it, seems good. I just know it has a lot of seasons and I sometimes don't want to get myself into a show when there is like 10 seasons or else I no-life it haha

J

Justbec

I own season 1 thru 9.. stopped buying them after that but I have never missed an episode. My favorite seasons area still 1-4. I think if I had to pick a favorite episode it would probably be 'The End' when Dean went to the future to see what it would look like if he didn't say yes to Micheal.

Vengeance

Creatively influx.
My favorite episode is "Yellow Fever" The one where Dean was afraid of everything. So funny :) .
Haha, yeah! That was certainly funny when the big, bad demon hunter is afraid of a little pooch.

@Tyler: You'd normally think that shows with that many seasons wouldn't be good; but, this show actually delivers. Sure, there's a few questionable episodes and seasons though the show overall is still quite enjoyable.

@Justbec: The first five seasons are definitely the best, the whole Lucifer and Michael story arc is just amazing.

Vengeance

Creatively influx.
The second to newest season wasn't horrible in my opinion. I quite enjoyed it.

Last edited:
TV show information provided by The Movie Database
Top Bottom