April

Resident Readaholic
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 3 Votes
Title: Suits

Genre: Drama

First aired: 2011-06-23

Creator: Aaron Korsh

Cast: Sarah Rafferty, Gabriel Macht, Rick Hoffman, Katherine Heigl, Dulé Hill

Overview: While running from a drug deal gone bad, Mike Ross, a brilliant young college-dropout, slips into a job interview with one of New York City's best legal closers, Harvey Specter. Tired of cookie-cutter law school grads, Harvey takes a gamble by hiring Mike on the spot after he recognizes his raw talent and photographic memory. Mike and Harvey are a winning team. Even though Mike is a genius, he still has a lot to learn about law. And while Harvey may seem like an emotionless, cold-blooded shark, Mike's sympathy and concern for their cases and clients will help remind Harvey why he went into law in the first place. Mike's other allies in the office include the firm's best paralegal Rachel and Harvey's no-nonsense assistant Donna to help him serve justice. Proving to be an irrepressible duo and invaluable to the practice, Mike and Harvey must keep their secret from everyone including managing partner Jessica and Harvey's arch nemesis Louis, who seems intent on making Mike's life as difficult as possible.

April

Resident Readaholic
Watching the season 6 premiere as I type this! I've loved this show since it first aired. The writing is excellent, so many great quotes in every episode. I love Gabriel & Patrick's chemistry with each other as well, they never skip a beat when working together. :D

Anyone else a fan?

Shane

Netflix Addict
@April - Flippin' great show! A little bit dissapointed that the English Netflix doesn't have all the seasons though, I was geatting to the end of the 3rd of 4th one I believe and though I was nearly finished with it all so I slowed down my watching to savor the last few episodes. Little to my surprise there's so many more episodes to watch I just can't do it on Netflix! I was soo hyped when I found out there was more seasons.

It's been a little while since I've actually watched it now, maybe 2 or 3 weeks. Defiantly going back to it soon, will have to find the other seasons online somewhere!

Possibly one of my favourite shows to date. Literally fell in love with everyone on this show. Everything is just perfected.

April

Resident Readaholic
Aw, @Shane, that's horrible that not all of the seasons are available for you! :( If it makes you feel any better, they don't even have any of the seasons listed on the US version. :eek::cautious:

But yes, it is a brilliant show, I can never get enough of it. :D:cool:

I want a Donna
Hell, I wouldn't mind having one either, and I don't even swing that way... :whistle2::p

TV show information provided by The Movie Database
Top Bottom