Strange Magic (2015)

Mandy

Title: Strange Magic

Tagline: Everyone Deserves to be Loved.

Genre: Music, Animation, Family, Fantasy

Director: Gary Rydstrom

Cast: Alan Cumming, Evan Rachel Wood, Elijah Kelley, Meredith Anne Bull, Sam Palladio, Kristin Chenoweth, Maya Rudolph, Alfred Molina, Bob Einstein, Peter Stormare, Robbie Daymond , Llou Johnson

Release: 2015-01-23

Runtime: 90

Plot: “Strange Magic” is a madcap fairy tale musical inspired by “A Midsummer Night’s Dream,” with popular songs from the past six decades used to help tell the tale of a colorful cast of goblins, elves, fairies and imps, and their hilarious misadventures sparked by the battle over a powerful potion.

Mandy

3.00 star(s) Rating: 3.00/5 2 Votes
Title: Strange Magic

Tagline: Everyone Deserves to be Loved.

Genre: Music, Animation, Family, Fantasy

Director: Gary Rydstrom

Cast: Alan Cumming, Evan Rachel Wood, Elijah Kelley, Meredith Anne Bull, Sam Palladio, Kristin Chenoweth, Maya Rudolph, Alfred Molina, Bob Einstein, Peter Stormare, Robbie Daymond , Llou Johnson

Release: 2015-01-23

Runtime: 90

Plot: “Strange Magic” is a madcap fairy tale musical inspired by “A Midsummer Night’s Dream,” with popular songs from the past six decades used to help tell the tale of a colorful cast of goblins, elves, fairies and imps, and their hilarious misadventures sparked by the battle over a powerful potion.

Mandy

My mom and I really enjoyed this movie. I'm glad I decided to watch it where she'd be able to watch it too! I liked that the songs in it were ones I knew.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
Top Bottom