• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

Strange Magic (2015)

3.00 star(s) Rating: 3.00/5 2 Votes
Title: Strange Magic

Tagline: Everyone Deserves to be Loved.

Genre: Music, Animation, Family, Fantasy

Director: Gary Rydstrom

Cast: Alan Cumming, Evan Rachel Wood, Elijah Kelley, Meredith Anne Bull, Sam Palladio, Kristin Chenoweth, Maya Rudolph, Alfred Molina, Bob Einstein, Peter Stormare, Robbie Daymond , Llou Johnson

Release: 2015-01-23

Runtime: 90

Plot: “Strange Magic” is a madcap fairy tale musical inspired by “A Midsummer Night’s Dream,” with popular songs from the past six decades used to help tell the tale of a colorful cast of goblins, elves, fairies and imps, and their hilarious misadventures sparked by the battle over a powerful potion.

My mom and I really enjoyed this movie. I'm glad I decided to watch it where she'd be able to watch it too! I liked that the songs in it were ones I knew.

Title: Strange Magic

Tagline: Everyone Deserves to be Loved.

Genre: Music, Animation, Family, Fantasy

Director: Gary Rydstrom

Cast: Alan Cumming, Evan Rachel Wood, Elijah Kelley, Meredith Anne Bull, Sam Palladio, Kristin Chenoweth, Maya Rudolph, Alfred Molina, Bob Einstein, Peter Stormare, Robbie Daymond , Llou Johnson

Release: 2015-01-23

Runtime: 90

Plot: “Strange Magic” is a madcap fairy tale musical inspired by “A Midsummer Night’s Dream,” with popular songs from the past six decades used to help tell the tale of a colorful cast of goblins, elves, fairies and imps, and their hilarious misadventures sparked by the battle over a powerful potion.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
Top Bottom