Star Wars: The Old Republic

5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Votes
Star Wars: The Old Republic
Players join as members of either of the two main factions – the Galactic Republic and the Sith Empire. Although each faction is led by a benevolent or malevolent leader, it is emphasized that an individual member may possess a morality at any point along the light/dark spectrum. The project's key focus is to differentiate between the player's faction and morality. For instance, a member with ties to the Galactic Republic may belong to the Dark Side while attempting to achieve their own ends, which may be misaligned or dissimilar from the Republic's vision.
Player advancement occurs by a combination of mission completion, exploration, and defeating enemies. New skills, unlocked by level, are taught by trainers and can be learned in game at a multitude of locations. Heroic missions exist that require the cooperation of multiple players to complete objectives, and can be repeated normally on a daily basis.
Players: 4+
Co-op: No
Genre: MMO
Released:
Publisher: Electronic Arts

Trailer

Screenshot

Fanart
Game information provided by TheGamesDB

April

Resident Readaholic
I'm addicted to this game, have been for about the past 2 years, ever since my boyfriend got me to play it with him. He has since moved on, but there's plenty to do on my own. :D

It can be a bit of a grind, depending on the way that you choose to play the game, but I love the storylines and being able to play both the Dark and Light sides, or mixing it up by playing a Light side character who makes Dark choices and vice versa.

Anyone else played this before, or currently playing?

Beaky

blah
im thinking about getting back into this as i need another game to play instead of Lineage 2 all the time lol

R

Rinko

I considered playing it some time back. Then I read the list of restrictions imposed upon free players, and decided I'd be better off playing something different, such as throwing a ball at a wall.

April

Resident Readaholic
I considered playing it some time back. Then I read the list of restrictions imposed upon free players, and decided I'd be better off playing something different, such as throwing a ball at a wall.
Hah, well if you're really serious about playing, the subscription is definitely worth it to me, I probably wouldn't play the game otherwise, so I understand. I have the 6 month recurring one right now, which ends up being the cheapest and I like only having to pay twice a year. ;)

Top Bottom