Star Citizen

2.00 star(s) Rating: 2.00/5 1 Votes
Star Citizen
Star Citizen brings the visceral action of piloting interstellar craft through combat and exploration to a new generation of gamers at a level of fidelity never before seen. At its core Star Citizen is a destination, not a one-off story. It’s a complete universe where any number of adventures can take place, allowing players to decide their own game experience. Pick up jobs as a smuggler, pirate, merchant, bounty hunter, or enlist as a pilot, protecting the borders from outside threats. I’ve always wanted to create one cohesive universe that encompasses everything that made Wing Commander and Privateer / Freelancer special. A huge sandbox with a complex and deep lore allowing players to explore or play in whatever capacity they wish.
Players: 1
Co-op: Yes
Genre: Action, Adventure, Flight Simulator, Life Simulation, MMO, Shooter
Released:
Publisher: Cloud Imperium Games

Trailer
Game information provided by TheGamesDB
D

DaveM

I purchased this game some time back and to date I feel like I purchased a real dud. It seems that it is still under development and unless you were amongst the first to purchase some of the maps are still not available to all players.

The worst thing is this must have been the most expensive game I have ever purchased and now it seem it does not end there either. If you want to upgrade your ship those also need to be purchased.

Kaunisto

Whichever year I get a new PC, this'll be among top ones to get... if it still exists.

D

DaveM

Well I am now downloading it again to install on my new PC so I hope it gives me more to play than before.

otis booard

"Levotur5" by Ondraid Kots
I don't like to judge a book by it's cover but the name isn't particularly grabbing either.

D

DaveM

Well if you thinking about purchasing this game rather stay away from it. Firstly no matter what I try I am now unable to get this game to run on my new PC and it seems that I am not alone. Just doing a search on my error message I find pages of other having the same issue or related issues where they are also unable to even launch the game. I tried making out a ticket and nothing out of that either, not even a reply.

Then you need to look at the cost of this game as the basic starter pack is not cheap then you need to purchase just about anything else after this. Here is a lost of upgrade costs.

upload_2016-8-29_20-19-9.png

Cost of ship upgrades below

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/pledge/extras?product_id=51

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/...&itemType=skus&storefront=pledge&type=extras&

Top Bottom