• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

Sons of anarchy

Ghost

Shadows of Crow
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Sons of Anarchy

Genre: Action, Adventure, Drama

First aired: 2008-09-03

Creator: Kurt Sutter

Cast: Dayton Callie, Theo Rossi, Jimmy Smits, Katey Sagal, Kim Coates, Charlie Hunnam, Mark Boone Junior, David Labrava, Drea de Matteo, Tommy Flanagan, Niko Nicotera

Overview: An adrenalized drama with darkly comedic undertones that explores a notorious outlaw motorcycle club’s (MC) desire to protect its livelihood while ensuring that their simple, sheltered town of Charming, California remains exactly that, charming. The MC must confront threats from drug dealers, corporate developers, and overzealous law officers. Behind the MC’s familial lifestyle and legally thriving automotive shop is a ruthless and illegal arms business driven by the seduction of money, power, and blood.

Ghost

Shadows of Crow
Probably one of my favorite shows, anyone seen this before?

Worldwide

I watched a number of series and lost interest when the story line went to a Northern Ireland connection in one of the series.

Shane

Netflix Addict
I'd happily put this at the top of the list of the best shows I've ever watched, really enjoyed this and the end season was just a spoon full of shock! :O

TV show information provided by The Movie Database
Top Bottom