So who's going to watch ?

K

Kid B

Damn, I thought it was going to be about tonight's opening match in the Championship, that reminds me I must search the web to see if Sky Sports News can be streamed any place.

K

Kid B

Thanks jazzy but you need to be a subscriber and login to do that, I used to have Sky, what I need is somewhere to view the channel free. It used to be on Freeview TV here but it got taken off. Most of those sites that claim to stream are rubbish, very lucky if you find one that actually works, I have no cable set up here, for now I am really going to miss Jeff and the boys on Saturday afternoons, of course you could go and sit in a pub or a bookies for the afternoon and watch it there. :ROFLMAO:

Jazzy

Forum Admin
Thanks jazzy but you need to be a subscriber and login to do that, I used to have Sky, what I need is somewhere to view the channel free. It used to be on Freeview TV here but it got taken off. Most of those sites that claim to stream are rubbish, very lucky if you find one that actually works, I have no cable set up here, for now I am really going to miss Jeff and the boys on Saturday afternoons, of course you could go and sit in a pub or a bookies for the afternoon and watch it there. :ROFLMAO:
Do you have BBC One and BBC Four?

South Of Heaven

I think I'm going to give it a miss it's on rather late. I'll probably watch the highlights sometime.

J

Justbec

I will be watching as much of the Olympics as humanly possible. :) And I believe you can watch live online as well.. maybe not opening ceremonies but the events.

DrLeftover

"I'm different. Let this not upset you" Paracelsus
We don't have cable TV so our options are limited.

But I will watch what events I can.

As for the opening and closing ceremonies....

.... .... I'd rather go to the dentist.

J

Justbec

Have it on.. I have to admit the opening and closing ceremonies are usually boring at best. I want the events.

J

Justbec

Aside from the Parade of Nations that was THE most boring opening ceremony I have seen in a long time. Ah well on to the fun stuff now. FYI, you can stream most of the events online from NBC. Archery is on right now. :)

otis booard

"Levotur5" by Ondraid Kots
I enjoyed the fireworks and the aerial views however I do feel the lesson on climate change was very hypocritical based as Brazil itself has constant high levels of pollution production.

J

Justbec

I enjoyed the fireworks and the aerial views however I do feel the lesson on climate change was very hypocritical based as Brazil itself has constant high levels of pollution production.

Couldn't agree more! Their water is so polluted it's a danger to those competing and they are lecturing the world???

Top Bottom