• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

Smallville

Howard

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Smallville

Genre: Action & Adventure, Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Mystery, Drama

First aired: 2001-10-16

Creator: Joe Shuster, Jerry Siegel

Cast: Tom Welling, Erica Durance, Cassidy Freeman, Justin Hartley

Overview: Smallville is an American television series developed by writers/producers Alfred Gough and Miles Millar. It is based on the DC Comics character Superman, originally created by Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster. The series follows the adventures of Clark Kent, who resides in the fictional town of Smallville, Kansas, during the years before he becomes Superman. The first four seasons focus on Clark and his friends' high school years. After season five, the show ventured into more adult settings, eventually focusing on his career at the Daily Planet, as well as introducing other DC comic book superheroes and villains.

Mandy

I came in late to it, they were playing reruns on ABC Family every week night, I soon caught up and watched the latest episodes. It was a cool show.

Olmeca

Fairly good show but one of the problems it had was allowing the Clark/Lana thing to go on way too long. Always made Lois seem like a second choice in the end cause Lana got her super skin infected with Kryptonite.

Howard

Fairly good show but one of the problems it had was allowing the Clark/Lana thing to go on way too long. Always made Lois seem like a second choice in the end cause Lana got her super skin infected with Kryptonite.
Exactly how I felt about it. They gave Lana waaaay more attention than Lois and she's supposed to become his wife down the road. Hell, they even gave Lana super powers before the actress quit and moved on.

Jerlene

I watched a few episodes when it was still in production but it never kept my attention. I started streaming it on Hulu a couple of weeks ago but it still can't keep my attention. It's not a bad show but I don't think it's for me, which is weird because I love superhero shows and movies. Could be because I'm a bigger Marvel fan than I am a DC fan. lol

Olmeca

Exactly how I felt about it. They gave Lana waaaay more attention than Lois and she's supposed to become his wife down the road. Hell, they even gave Lana super powers before the actress quit and moved on.
God knows season 10 was practically all over the place as well.

Howard

God knows season 10 was practically all over the place as well.
Did you know Chloe actress, Allison Mack joined a cult called NXIVM. It's an organisation that deals in sex trafficking and she's part of it. She was arrested some time ago and is being brought up on charges. If convicted of all charges, Mack will face a minimum of 15 years and up to life in prison.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database
Top Bottom