Small Business

D

DaveM

We are always hearing how our small business owners are struggling in the current economy and how the have a hard time keeping their business open.

A number of times I have contacted a number of them when I need work done on the house. This latest instance being that I need my driveway gate made into an electric opening and closing gate. So I sent a few emails to companies that do this type of work and no response at all.

It also seem that this is now becoming the normal manner to do business even with large companies. This week I sent a number of car dealerships an email requesting possible purchasing a high end vehicle and so far only one manufacturer has responded.

So how is this type of thing where you live as I would love to know if this is just a local thing or a worldwide trend.

otis booard

"Levotur5" by Ondraid Kots
It is unfortunate that so many businesses fail, however it is a taste of reality for those wishing to start one.
I myself am looking for investment for my own start up. Key to the plan is to establish a client base and working marketing strategy before pouring in funds.

Here in London customer service is very good and important, so inquiries are always followed up.

What model of car are you looking for?

Jazzy

Forum Admin
Small retail businesses where I live are slowly disappearing. They can't compete with the local mall prices or the prices people can get by ordering online.

I run two very successful small business and they are thriving. It all comes down to the type of service you're offering and the demand for it in your area.

otis booard

"Levotur5" by Ondraid Kots
I'm pretty sure that here in London you'd have a many more options.

Here Range Rover is very popular.

D

DaveM

Well this is the thing I am looking for my brother daughter who has just returned from staying in London for some time, they brought back their car that they did have and now looking for something newer. I don't even know what model their current car is but we don't find them here, some type of Opel as I believe. The problem is what they looking for are expensive here in comparison to the UK so they in for a few shockers

Top Bottom