Announcement Site Downtime

Snog

Well, they know it's on their end so that's good. They're already calculating how much money they owe me in the form of an account credit.

Snog

Did they finally fix whatever the problem was?
I won't know until I see the system running for more than 24 hours. Actually more than a week. ;)

But I will say round 4 was interesting. They had more trucks here than Carter has pills. All of the cables on the poles were replaced for about a mile that I know of. They said noise was being introduced somewhere in the lines and they needed to take care of that. They also said there might be some additional down time over the next couple of days if they find more lines that need replacing.

Jazzy

Forum Admin
I won't know until I see the system running for more than 24 hours. Actually more than a week. ;)

But I will say round 4 was interesting. They had more trucks here than Carter has pills. All of the cables on the poles were replaced for about a mile that I know of. They said noise was being introduced somewhere in the lines and they needed to take care of that. They also said there might be some additional down time over the next couple of days if they find more lines that need replacing.
I hope they don't find any more lines that need replacing. *fingers crossed*

Snog

FYI... the downtime today was my provider and I working to locate the problem again.

We've taken a step backwards and replaced the gateway with the old style one to see if the problems stop now.

I'm holding my breath and will still be monitoring the problem.

Jazzy

Forum Admin
FYI... the downtime today was my provider and I working to locate the problem again.

We've taken a step backwards and replaced the gateway with the old style one to see if the problems stop now.

I'm holding my breath and will still be monitoring the problem.
Thank you for this update. I truly hope this gets resolved soon because if you keep holding your breath, you're going to pass out!

Top Bottom