• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

Important Please Read Site Battle On Forum Promotion

Jazzy

Forum Admin
Hello everyone!

I have entered Yaketys for a site battle. I have done this in hopes of getting more members to join us.

Click here to see how battles work.

Members from here are allowed to vote for us. If you already have registered on Forum Promotion, you're ready to vote. If you haven't registered and are interested in voting, you can create an account here.

Lastly, here is the link to our battle. (The poll will close on Jan 13, 2019 at 8:09 PM.)

Thank you for reading and hopefully, you'll take the time to vote. :D

Jazzy

Forum Admin
Thank you so much for those taking the time to vote. Keep the votes coming guys!
:D

Aura

Ocean Soul
Well looks like my account is locked for to many failed password attempts, but I know for a fact my password is correct. You have my vote though. xD

Jazzy

Forum Admin
Well looks like my account is locked for to many failed password attempts, but I know for a fact my password is correct. You have my vote though. xD
Sorry this happened to you and thank you for trying.

Cameron

I've voted for Yaketys. You guys are up 18-3 now! :p

Yikes! I can help get that fixed for you. I just need to know your username on FP. :)

Top Bottom