• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

Important Please Read Site Battle Madness 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazzy

Forum Admin
Hello everyone!

I have entered Yaketys for Site Battle Madness 2019 on Forum Promotions. This is battle #1 for us. If we win, we advance to another battle. We keep battling until we are either knocked out of the battle or win.

*Please note: All members MUST have five (5) posts before voting this a poll.

If you already have registered on Forum Promotion, and have 5 posts there, you're ready to vote. If you haven't registered and are interested in voting, you can create an account here.

Lastly, here is the link to our battle. (This poll will close on March 20, 2019)

Thank you for reading and hopefully, you'll take the time to vote. :)

Jazzy

Forum Admin
@DrLeftover and @~KAGE-008: Thank you both very much for voting. I noticed you don't have the 5 required posts there to vote for us. We will risk disqualification from the tournament for members voting with less than 5. Can you both please up your count to 5 there.

@DrLeftover: You're short just 1 post - I tagged you in a post, so all you have to do is respond to get your 1 post :)

Bluezone777

You're welcome and I was glad I saw this thread because I wasn't aware that you entered this board into that contest until I saw this thread so thanks for posting it. :)

Jazzy

Forum Admin
You're welcome and I was glad I saw this thread because I wasn't aware that you entered this board into that contest until I saw this thread so thanks for posting it. :)
You're very welcome. I missed the thread on FP about this battle. Cameron was nice enough to send me a PM there and let me know that Yaketys should enter. I just got the entry in on time.

DrLeftover

"Today: Alchemy. Tomorrow: the World!"
@DrLeftover and @~KAGE-008: Thank you both very much for voting. I noticed you don't have the 5 required posts there to vote for us. We will risk disqualification from the tournament for members voting with less than 5. Can you both please up your count to 5 there.

@DrLeftover: You're short just 1 post - I tagged you in a post, so all you have to do is respond to get your 1 post :)

Thank you for reminding me. It has been taken care of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom