Shortest time you kept a job ?

APS

Unarmed
So what is the shortest time you ever stayed in a job ?

APS

Unarmed
I have only had one job and that was for 38 years :D
Think you'll stay with it ? :D
My shortest was 5 hours went out at lunchtime and never went back.
Found and started new job next morning :)
Longest job was 35 years.

D

DaveM

I basically started working for this company the day I was finished with my schooling. They paid for all my extra studies I needed for the job so that was a bonus.

R

Rinko

I've been at my current job for almost 2 years 8 months. Though I suppose my shortest 'job' would have been my mechanic apprentice time, which was two weeks.

Angel

No Drama Zone!
Zero hours worked. I got hired. Decided I already hated the job. Called in and quit. I was young and didn't have a care in the world. LOL

Jazzy

Forum Admin
Two hours. It was a factory assembly job and we had to use a punch press machine. Never used one before and someone was supposed to show me how. I was watching one of the older women using it and the punch press came down on her fingers. She screamed and there was blood everywhere. They called for an ambulance and while they were waiting for it to arrive, I walked out and never went back.

Olmeca

One day, I was there from like 3 or 4 am to about 6 in the evening and then I was like nope after I went home that night.

Olmeca

What type of job was it?
It was a carts manufacturing company called Unarco, well actually there was a company within the company I worked for and kept being put on different jobs through out the day.

Worldwide

I tried being a waiter in my teen years but it was a bit of a disaster, I gave it a couple of months but it just was't for me.
It is a lot harder than it looks

Howard

So what is the shortest time you ever stayed in a job ?
I quit working for Hyla 3 days into the job. For one almost everyone could care less about door to door salesmen. I realized that I couldn't make it selling dumb sh*t vacuum cleaners to people for almost 2 thousand dollars when Wal-Mart and every other store sells vacuum cleaners for much less.

Top Bottom