• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

Suggestion - Resolved Separate Area for US Politics

Status
Not open for further replies.

jy55

The political discussions could be turning off non-American members. Any thoughts? I mean, sometimes a focus too much on one country annoys them.

Bluezone777

Seeing as most of us who regularly visit and post here are American, it's no surprise that the politics section deals mainly with American politics so I don't see the issue with the way things are.

Snog

And this is also why messages the Political section can't be read unless you join the group.

cantread.png

It boils down to, if you don't want to read them either don't join the group or leave the group. ;)

Kaunisto

I don't think there's enough non-US politics for it to have a separate area.

But on a related note, how about splitting News to two, US and World?

Snog

I don't think there's enough non-US politics for it to have a separate area.

But on a related note, how about splitting News to two, US and World?
While I understand the idea, it's not something that really makes sense.

If we split the US from the rest of the world, and the "World news" becomes over populated with let's say news from the UK, then people would want the UK split to it's own area. The process could go on and on for each dominant country in the World news category.

Howard

I'm with Snog and Bluezone777 on the matter. I feel that it would be a complete waste of time and effort for the staff to make new sections that would more than likely not get posted in as often as another section would.

Jazzy

Forum Admin
Just wanted to add here that this is a hidden forum with a total of 18 members. Some of those members are non-American members who are free to start threads that pertain to their country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom