• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

screwed up your order.

Howard

Ever go to a restaurant and you order something simple like a quarter pounder and a large fry....and than you get it and its not what you ordered? Instead they give you a happy meal with chicken nuggets and a small fry.

Happened to me today. I ordered eggs and a pancake...instead I got eggs, biscuits, a sausage, and gravy. Not what I asked for.

Jazzy

Forum Admin
Yes, this has happened to me before. That's why I check what's in the bag before driving away from the drive-thru window. Do the same thing if I order inside.

DrLeftover

"Today: Alchemy. Tomorrow: the World!"
When I was working on the road with another guy, it became something of a game at a couple of different places. And, if I remember correctly, neither of them were the "yellow arch" place.

We'd go through the drive up, order and pay, then check to see if between the two of us, we got ANYTHING we'd ordered.

One time I do remember, Dave got a small drink and a cookie, and no food. We pulled around front and went in and they gave us some other stuff.

Another time the guy that had been in line ahead of us walked back to our car and asked if we'd ordered a chicken strip dinner, he had two, and had ordered a roast beef sandwich.

--

Top Bottom