Regret putting time and effort into

Jazzy

Forum Admin
What is one thing in your life that you actually regret putting time and effort into?

Jazzy

Forum Admin
Nothing. Everything I have put time and effort into, I know I gave it my best shot. Sometimes things don't work out no matter how hard I tried. The best part, for me, is that I know I tried and learned lessons along the way. All is good and I certainly don't regret trying.

DrLeftover

"I'm different. Let this not upset you" Paracelsus
Nothing. Everything I have put time and effort into, I know I gave it my best shot. Sometimes things don't work out no matter how hard I tried. The best part, for me, is that I know I tried and learned lessons along the way. All is good and I certainly don't regret trying.

Agreed.

Vince284

Totally agree. I don't regret anything that I have done or tried to do, like was written... somethings just don't work out. If I have regrets, it's to things I could have done and didn't even try.

Top Bottom