• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

Recipes

Jazzy

Forum Admin
This is a thread where you can swap recipes.

I found this one, tried it and they were delicious!

J

Justbec

Those look yummy!

I love to cook but I also love stuff I can make early in the day and just heat later that night. My favorite go to is:
Chicken Alfredo Pasta Casserole

2 to 3 Chicken breasts, seasoned and cooked.
1 box of Penne Pasta
2 Jars of Alfredo Sauce (or make your own)
4 strips bacon cooked to crispy
1 package fresh mushrooms either sauteed in butter or left raw, your choice.
Grated Parmesan cheese (as much as you like)

Boil and drain pasta but leave slightly 'Al Dente' because it will cook in the oven
Shred or dice the chicken and add to the Pasta
Crumble the bacon and add it along with the mushrooms and Alfredo sauce. Mix well then put into a casserole dish and sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese on top.

About 30 minutes before you are ready to eat, place in a 350 degree oven and heat. Whether you cover it or not is up to you. I usually cover it until it is hot and bubbly then take the foil off and let it brown a little.

Jazzy

Forum Admin
Those look yummy!

I love to cook but I also love stuff I can make early in the day and just heat later that night. My favorite go to is:
Chicken Alfredo Pasta Casserole

2 to 3 Chicken breasts, seasoned and cooked.
1 box of Penne Pasta
2 Jars of Alfredo Sauce (or make your own)
4 strips bacon cooked to crispy
1 package fresh mushrooms either sauteed in butter or left raw, your choice.
Grated Parmesan cheese (as much as you like)

Boil and drain pasta but leave slightly 'Al Dente' because it will cook in the oven
Shred or dice the chicken and add to the Pasta
Crumble the bacon and add it along with the mushrooms and Alfredo sauce. Mix well then put into a casserole dish and sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese on top.

About 30 minutes before you are ready to eat, place in a 350 degree oven and heat. Whether you cover it or not is up to you. I usually cover it until it is hot and bubbly then take the foil off and let it brown a little.
Sounds absolutely delicious and this I will definitely make. Thank you so much for sharing this recipe!

J

Justbec

You're welcome. I love it and usually will change it up or add something. I like mine a bit on the saucy side so I add two jars :)

Top Bottom