Quantum Break

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Quantum Break
Quantum Break is set in the fictional North Eastern U.S. Riverport University where a time travel experiment has gone wrong, giving the three main characters, Jack Joyce, Beth Wilder, and Paul Serene the ability to manipulate time. Paul Serene, for example, can see into the future to decide which choices to make in the present.

[Description above from the Wikipedia Quantum Break, licensed under CC-BY-SA, full list of contributors on Wikipedia.]
Players: 1
Co-op: No
Genre: Action
Released:
Publisher: Microsoft Studios

Trailer

Screenshot
Game information provided by TheGamesDB
S

Sariki

So this game. I bought this the other day not quite sure what to expect of it. I have to say I am very very impressed with it so far. Essentially you play the game and you make decisions and find clues and stuff like that and it determines the impact and output of the game in a live TV that is in the game. So I got to a point where it actually was a live person version of the game almost like a TV episode. What you do in game effects how the TV show is presented to you.
I'm just so impressed with it and I recommend it to anyone looking for a very in depth game that has a great story line.

Top Bottom