• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

President

APS

Unarmed
If I was King of England I would do away with all the pomp & ceremony and have the money diverted to help the homeless etc.

marteebee

The Coventarian
Divert all the money we spend on things like the military (even just for a day) and dump it into something that could advance the country. Infrastructure or science or education or something.

Dee

Divert all the money we spend on things like the military (even just for a day) and dump it into something that could advance the country. Infrastructure or science or education or something.
You could even slash off a third of military spending and pour it into infrastructure or education or health and the military spending here in the US would still be high enough to function relatively normally.

marteebee

The Coventarian
You could even slash off a third of military spending and pour it into infrastructure or education or health and the military spending here in the US would still be high enough to function relatively normally.
I'm not American sadly! But I still don't get why you guys do that, all I read about America is we need more investment in infrastructure and science. Get cutting and do it haha.

Dee

I'm not American sadly! But I still don't get why you guys do that, all I read about America is we need more investment in infrastructure and science. Get cutting and do it haha.
This country is based on a huge military presence, and there's money to be had in the business. That's really what it is, a business.

Worldwide

Tough question, the President without the support of Congress or Senate is not very powerful.
What is needed in America is a common vision and something to believe in.
It is like the dream has died and know one knows what to do about it.

Allan

I would do a better national healthcare program were people a lower income are not penalized, I would also cut the amount of salary that people in congress, and the House makes. There is no need for someone to make a ton of money of the people.

TRUE LIBERTY

Well lets say I was president and all of a sudden I could bypass congress and the courts. Boy I sure would be busy. First is to restore the Constitution. So that would mean dropping 90% of the thousands of federal government programs like welfare, social security, obama care, medicare, FDA, EPA, etc. These powers belong to the states.

Next would be to make regulations done and imposed by non elected officials illegal. Next would be to make all those regulations void and our elected officials by law would need to vote for each and every regulation one at a time to make it law and every one would need to be read out loud on the floor before a vote can be taken.

Then income tax would abolished and every single American would have to pay no more no less 10% percent in taxes every year if you have a job.

Property taxes would be a one time fee when you buy a home and then would be illegal to impose on people.

If you want to vote you need to either own land or have served in the military.

All restrictions put on guns are unconstitutional and would be abolished immediately.

I could go on and on.

Bluezone777

So basically you want to be a dictator to force feed a nation your own brand of democracy? lol The irony in that is quite amusing to say the least.

I personally wouldn't want the power as I don't believe I would know what is best for 300+ million people and I honestly don't think any one person does either no matter how much they claim otherwise.

TRUE LIBERTY

So basically you want to be a dictator to force feed a nation your own brand of democracy? lol The irony in that is quite amusing to say the least.

I personally wouldn't want the power as I don't believe I would know what is best for 300+ million people and I honestly don't think any one person does either no matter how much they claim otherwise.
KAGE asked I just gave my opinion what I would do if I had the power.

Top Bottom