• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

Site Issue - Resolved Postbit Design

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me it looks like the postbit info user details looks messy i don't know how it looks to others but for me it looks like there can be some improvements done like add the user details something like this..
http://i.imgur.com/LFmWB2O.png

It will look much cleaner and unique, but if this is a premade theme then for you guys i can get one custom made if you want.

Are you seeing it different to this then

View attachment 42
Kind of but until i cleared my browser cache, but yes the postbit user details looks to be honest very tall which is quite pointless don't you think? But it would be better if you design it like that picture I've shown you above it will look much nicer. :)

They are tall but we could also cut down what is being shown, but let me look into it.
Maybe yeah but if you can design it and make it look a little more different might look much better but up to you. :)

Ghoul

I agree that it looks a bit too cluttered. I don't like the positioning of the flags. As for the alternative? I wouldn't be unhappy with @Dead-i's mockup.

Alvaro

I think that the flags need to be centered or something. They look bad where they are now

Snog

To me it looks like the postbit info user details looks messy i don't know how it looks to others but for me it looks like there can be some improvements done like add the user details something like this..
sample.png

It will look much cleaner and unique, but if this is a premade theme then for you guys i can get one custom made if you want.

They are not the way you show for a very good reason. There is limited room in the postbit section and if someone ever reaches 20,000 posts, etc. the numbers would blend together into one long number that would make no sense.

I can find out from the developer
I'll look into this, but it was never intended to use font awesome.

Snog

I think that the other icons of te postbit are using font awesome, that's why i suggested it.
Thanks for taking in consideration my idea :)
They are, but that is an option of the style or a different add-on not the flag add-on.

D

DaveM

@Snog do you want to disable font awsom in the post bits and see if it looks better. I have shutdown the PC for today so I cannot do it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom