Post the last photo you took

DrLeftover

"I'm different. Let this not upset you" Paracelsus
This is in our side yard..... just something that needed to be done and put up for people to see and wonder about.

moai.jpg

Vince284

I just took this at my desk. This morning COVID-19 was confirmed in my building. I just got the email. :sad:

mask.jpg

Jazzy

Forum Admin
I just took this at my desk. This morning COVID-19 was confirmed in my building. I just got the email. :sad:

View attachment 14231
Why the hell are you still sitting at your desk in that building? Screw that, I'd be out of there before you could blink. Didn't I say recently that that building should have been shut down? Get out and go home!

Vince284

Why the hell are you still sitting at your desk in that building? Screw that, I'd be out of there before you could blink. Didn't I say recently that that building should have been shut down? Get out and go home!
Yeah, unfortunately we're going to be the last ones out of the building and the rest will be locked in. We can't really shutdown the power grid to 4 million homes and businesses. and others that use electrical power and gas. There are always backups, but those are not being implemented at this time, their seems to be enough time to get everyone out and still not go to emergency status. :rolleyes: But thanks for worrying about me :heart: at least someone cares. :unsure: I got one more team to get out and I can go home, it's going to take me about 5 hours. Other co-workers are getting their assigned teams out.

Angel

No Drama Zone!
I have been making mask through our church. @Jazzy there's the green baby wipe box from the other post. LOL
20200430_193443.jpg

Jazzy

Forum Admin
@Angel: What a wonderful thing your doing by making masks. Was wondering what the heck you were doing with a green baby wipe box :giggle:

Angel

No Drama Zone!
@Angel: What a wonderful thing your doing by making masks. Was wondering what the heck you were doing with a green baby wipe box :giggle:
LOL. What we do is get the baby wipes, then add 91% alcohol, aloe vera, and essential oils to it. Makes a nice sanitizer. They asked as we were making the masks that we use sanitizer as we are making them... keeping the area clean etc. So that's the baby wipe story. LOL

Top Bottom