Question - Resolved Post count in games section

TechWiz18

He's a wizard :O
This is more of curiosity than anything else. I know with the rules for the advertisement section the post count increase is off in the games section which makes a ton of sense to try and keep people from just spamming the games to get 25 posts.

I am just wondering if the post count will be re-enabled in the Games section?

Jazzy

Forum Admin
I am just wondering if the post count will be re-enabled in the Games section?
You nailed it as far as why it was disabled. Once that forum is deleted on November 1st, I see no reason as to why to keep it disabled. @Snog do you agree it can be re-enabled on November 1st?

Snog

Not really. I don't feel the game threads warrant any weight toward someone's post count.

As an example, why should someone get credit for posting a number in the "Quickly Before A Staff Member Posts!!!" thread? Posts in there have no value and don't really contribute anything to the site.

Jazzy

Forum Admin
Not really. I don't feel the game threads warrant any weight toward someone's post count.

As an example, why should someone get credit for posting a number in the "Quickly Before A Staff Member Posts!!!" thread? Posts in there have no value and don't really contribute anything to the site.
Valid points and thank you very much for your input on this.

Top Bottom