• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

Police, Weapon's, murders....

Lonelylycan

This subject is always at top of my mind..
Police who shot people for no reason..
Trigger happy police, army, FBI all the people who are meant to protect us. But cause of colour n things they shot!
Black man shot in car..
Black bloke shot in door way..
Black woman shot

It's funny how black people are the ones to blaim. Anonymous put a great link up but can't find it..
We want to see the real statics not all the ones they want us to see or read.
Guns n badges don't go together..
The swat team should be dealing with this..
It's disgusting how coz u got badge your allowed to murder and hide behind the badge.....

D

DaveM

The problem also come into the threat you facing or possible threat. If everyone you encounter could possibly have a gun then I suppose the police cannot always be blamed for being jittery.

Is the problem not guns in general?

I was watching a story on Sky News the other day as to the difference of how the UK police approach a threat verses the USA police. The one thing that was mentioned was in the UK people are not walking around with guns as they are in the USA.

Lonelylycan

It's a shame as way about the gay club shooting, why! It's getting dangerous for everyone.
America as gun problems because everyone is allowed a permit.
Get rid as it's making things worse..
In uk it's illegal to own or have gun so maybe we should be looking at the laws that can change this problem..

DrLeftover

"Today: Alchemy. Tomorrow: the World!"
There is so much wrong information and absolute bullshit in this thread, I'm not even going to try to sort it out.

Not "Everyone" is walking around with a gun.

Not "Everyone" is allowed a permit.

The problem isn't "Guns" the problem is "Crime" and "Criminals".

In Europe and the UK, those who want to kill others, do so. I believe you've heard of the recent events in Nice? How many dead compared to Orlando?

And it was only last month, also in France, where an ISIS supporter stabbed a cop to death.

And then there was this in the UK not long ago:
Two Police Officers Stabbed In Ealing

Perhaps both countries should ban knives.

In any case. Believe what you will.

--

APS

Unarmed
UK Law
It is illegal to: sell a knife of any kind to anyone under 18 years old (16 to 18 year olds in Scotland can buy cutlery and kitchen knives) carry a knife in public without good reason - unless it's a knife with a folding blade 3 inches long (7.62 cm) or less, eg a Swiss Army knife.

DrLeftover

UK Law
It is illegal to: sell a knife of any kind to anyone under 18 years old (16 to 18 year olds in Scotland can buy cutlery and kitchen knives) carry a knife in public without good reason - unless it's a knife with a folding blade 3 inches long (7.62 cm) or less, eg a Swiss Army knife.
And yet, even with those laws on the books. Crime Happens.

damn.

--

R

Rinko

In uk it's illegal to own or have gun so maybe we should be looking at the laws that can change this problem..
No it isn't. You require a permit, but you may own a gun in the UK. Specifically rifles (typically of the hunting variety) as well as shotguns. And to a lesser degree, air or gas-powered guns are legal to own without any kind of permit, depending, again, on the variety.

DrLeftover

And so the logic behind banning those items for otherwise law abiding citizens is .... what?

APS

Unarmed
And so the logic behind banning those items for otherwise law abiding citizens is .... what?
I don't see a post in here where I've said that.
I just told you what the Laws about knives were in the Uk.

DrLeftover

It was an open question to those that seek to disarm ordinary citizens.

Top Bottom