Pokemon Go

Jazzy

Forum Admin
Article Source
Pokemon Go was installed on more phones than Tinder in just one day of its release – and people are using it a heck of a lot more than the dating app now.

Seems like people now consider collecting little cartoon beasts as a more effective tonic for loneliness than potential hook-ups.

According to Similar Web, it’s also absolutely smashing Tinder out of the park in terms of its daily active users, with around 60% of those who downloaded it using it every day, putting it on a par with Twitter in this regard.

And it looks likely to surpass Twitter soon as the number of daily active PG users is increasing every day.

As for the amount of time spent on the app, it was recorded as being used for an average of 43 minutes, 23 seconds a day as of July 8. This is longer than the average Whatsapp, Instagram, Snapchat, and Messenger averages.

Considering the immersive quest app has only been out for a few days and is only available in the US, Australia and New Zealand, the statistics are pretty incredible.

Pokemon Go is expected to get a UK release in the coming weeks as the developers prepare to deal with the huge level of interest in downloads.
Are any of you playing this game?

S

Shortie861

Not a huge fan of Pokemon so I haven't installed this, no however I know a few people that have and they are addicted to it and really enjoy it. I am actually tempted to install it to see what all the fuss is about but then I run the risk of becoming addicted too if it is good :D

S

Sariki

I have installed this game. It's interesting to say the least. Comes from the same people who made Ingress which I do enjoy as a mobile game. I have only caught about 5 Pokemon, but I just got bored with it so fast!

Vengeance

Creatively influx.
I play this game. It's a really interesting concept and reminds me a lot of my childhood growing up and my dream becoming reality. I finally have the opportunity to go around and catch them all. It sucks that I don't live in a heavily populated area and so it's hard to find Pokemon to level up and then apparently everyone at the gyms already have high level Pokemon so I don't really stand a chance.

Alvaro

I played it and it's fun. But it disconnects and works when it want, so I leave it

Dee

I have it but I don't really play it because it requires you to go outside and walk around, which I don't like to do unless I'm already out there. It's usually not the case. I doubt I'll play it much. I don't really understand it anyway, but some co-workers said I should get it.

D

Daniel

I haven't really gotten into it yet but I am hoping to have a breathing moment to do so :p

Vengeance

Creatively influx.
im not 12 and have better things to do :ROFLMAO:
What does age have to do with it? Pokemon is enjoyed by people anywhere from 6-late 20's. I really wish there was a larger selection of Pokemon available or that I was near my old home where it wasn't as heavily trafficked so that I would feel more encouraged to walk around.

Kaunisto

Top Bottom