• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

Plans For July 4th?

D

Daniel

So...I am making this topic on the 4th of July but it still applies I think ;)

What do you all have planned for today? I do understand that not everyone here is from the U.S. :p

Jazzy

Forum Admin
I'm working tonight. Before work, I am stopping over to my local nursing home to enjoy a BBQ with my senior friends there. Tonight, my crew and I will be on stand-by down by the waterfront. This is a gathering place for people to go and watch the fireworks being shot off a barge in the middle of Lake Champlain. With any luck, I will get to see the fireworks!

D

Daniel

In a few hours I plan on walking downtown to the waterfront and watching the musical fountain and then after that is over the fireworks :)

Vengeance

Creatively influx.
I work tonight. I actually celebrated my Fourth of July this weekend with my family when I traveled down to visit with them. I actually just got back home earlier this afternoon and tried to take a decent nap/get some sleep before I had to get up and ready for work tonight.

Howard

I celebrated my 4th of July with my daughter and mother in law last night. We had a grill out.

Top Bottom