One supermarket?

Jazzy

Forum Admin
Do you grocery shop in one supermarket or do you go to several of them?

DrLeftover

"I'm different. Let this not upset you" Paracelsus
We do most of our 'stock up' and weekly shopping at Aldi.

Once a month or so we'll make a trip to a larger "has everything" store: Meijer.

There's another store not far from us that is very convenient for that trip when we notice we're out of something, but their prices don't encourage you to buy a week's worth of groceries.

Mephistopheles will be ordering a snow blower before I go back into a Walmart.

Vince284

I was stopping at two different supermarkets for my main grocery list, but I still needed to stop at several specialty markets for some of my ingredients. I still stop at the specialty markets, but I’m down to only one supermarket, Whole Foods. I had to give up some brands that I would get from the other supermarket, and that was the only reason I would stop at two.

Snog

My wife does our regular shopping at one store, mainly because she works there and gets a discount. The only thing we fight about from time to time is when she stocks up on the "store brand" items because she gets an additional discount on those.

With certain things I can taste the difference in say something like their chili powder when compared to McCormick's chili powder. So, I insist on brand names for quite a few things.

Top Bottom