Once Upon a Time

Mandy

4.33 star(s) Rating: 4.33/5 3 Votes
Title: Once Upon a Time

Genre: Drama, Fantasy, Mystery

First aired: 2011-10-23

Creator: Edward Kitsis, Adam Horowitz

Cast: Colin O'Donoghue, Lana Parrilla, Robert Carlyle

Overview: There is a town in Maine where every story book character you've ever known is trapped between two worlds, victims of a powerful curse. Only one knows the truth and only one can break the spell. Emma Swan is a 28-year-old bail bonds collector who has been supporting herself since she was abandoned as a baby. Things change for her when her son Henry, whom she abandoned years ago, finds her and asks for her help explaining that she is from a different world where she is Snow White's missing daughter.

April

Resident Readaholic
Love this show! Yeah, it can be a bit cheesy sometimes but what do you expect with all of those fairy tale characters thrown together like that :p

I'm catching up on the show right now (Season 6), on the Aladdin story right now... I love it, that was one of my favorite movies growing up! :D

Hook is my favorite character also! :love: I also really loved Neal/Baelfire, miss him being on the show now. :( Also, Belle & Rumple, back when Rumple wasn't being such a jerk. :cautious: Which is what, like 2 episodes?! Haha. Either way, I like their story -- "Sometimes the best book has the dustiest cover." :rolleyes: I think that quote was from the episode when they got married and I've always remembered and loved it.

April

Resident Readaholic
Aw, I actually forgot about Abu! :eek::censored: I guess I was too engrossed in the story of Aladdin & Jasmine. :p

April

Resident Readaholic
Soo, I finally just now watched the season 6 finale. That ending.... I knew it was renewed for season 7 beforehand, but now I really can't wait for it to come back and explain what's going on. o_O

After reading up on the new season though, it looks like they're treating it as a reboot of the series, with only 3 of the original cast returning. I just hope that decision doesn't screw up the rest of the show...

Mandy

Soo, I finally just now watched the season 6 finale. That ending.... I knew it was renewed for season 7 beforehand, but now I really can't wait for it to come back and explain what's going on. o_O

After reading up on the new season though, it looks like they're treating it as a reboot of the series, with only 3 of the original cast returning. I just hope that decision doesn't screw up the rest of the show...
Which three are returning?

TV show information provided by The Movie Database
Top Bottom