Obama claims "the world has never been less violent"

Kaunisto

Counting only wars between countries that might be true. Or considering world population, if we count percentage of all people who are affected by wars and conflicts, this is quite possibly most peaceful era ever (except maybe 1990's).

Bluezone777

Link is broken by the way and I couldn't find the article myself as I tried to find it.

Anyway, I found this article..

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/sus...sident-she-would-call-obama-asking-his-advice

From that article...

"Democrat Hillary Clinton has campaigned on the promise to carry on where President Obama left off -- to make her first term President Obama's third term, in effect.

In an interview with CBS's "60 Minutes" on Sunday, Clinton said she'll be "relying" on Obama when he leaves office: "You know, I've already put him on notice. I'm going to be picking up the phone. I'm going to be calling and asking for his advice.""

It looks like Obama isn't the only insane person here as Hillary isn't that far off the mark if she really thinks Obama is a source of good advice. lol

TRUE LIBERTY

Lets see the entire middle east is on fire with turmoil. Iran is itching to get a nuke and try and figure out how they can put one to use. Half a billion woman have no rights and are treated like cattle.

Africa has wars and civil wars and skirmishes going on almost in every country.

Tensions stay high with Russia and all the surrounding ex-soviet countries

Tensions with Pakistan and India stay high. Not to mention Pakistans little internal religious civil war going on.

Mexico war with the drug lords is killing close to 10,000 innocent people a year.

Then we have all the internal conflicts going on with the South Pacific Islands.

Tensions with China and Japan.

Tensions with South Korea.

I mean the list goes on and on the more you think about just how much conflict is going on out there and I have missed so much like South America.

Webster

Lets see the entire middle east is on fire with turmoil. Iran is itching to get a nuke and try and figure out how they can put one to use. Half a billion woman have no rights and are treated like cattle.

Africa has wars and civil wars and skirmishes going on almost in every country.

Tensions stay high with Russia and all the surrounding ex-soviet countries

Tensions with Pakistan and India stay high. Not to mention Pakistans little internal religious civil war going on.

Mexico war with the drug lords is killing close to 10,000 innocent people a year.

Then we have all the internal conflicts going on with the South Pacific Islands.

Tensions with China and Japan.

Tensions with South Korea.

I mean the list goes on and on the more you think about just how much conflict is going on out there and I have missed so much like South America.
Just another year on this earth... :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Angel

No Drama Zone!
I always knew he was nuts! This just proves it.

DrLeftover

"I'm different. Let this not upset you" Paracelsus
Japan Sagamihara knife attack: At least 15 dead, reports say
At least 15 people have died in a knife attack at a residential care centre for the disabled in the Japanese city of Sagamihara, local media reported.

Another 45 people are reported to have been injured in the attack, which happened in the early hours of Tuesday morning local time.

A suspect - a man in his 20s - has been arrested after handing himself in, police said.

He reportedly went into a police station and said "I did it".

Sagamihara lies west of Tokyo, and is part of Kanagawa Prefecture.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-36890655

Top Bottom