"Today: Alchemy. Tomorrow: the World!"
- Jul 4, 2016
Mizzou Officials Silent on Anti-Semitism Complaints– Spoke Out For Black StudentsMizzou Officials Silent on Anti-Semitism Complaints– Spoke Out For Black Students
Our exclusive emails show the shocking lack of interest Mizzou faculty showed in anti-Jewish racism – and the totally different way the college treated racism towards African-Americans.
- During uproar, Mizzou faculty downplayed anti-Semitic attacks even as they loudly defended black and other minority students
- Anti-Jewish racism included Swastika smeared in faeces
- Nazi salute ‘Heil’ graffiti appeared on dorm walls, together with another Swastika
- After this was removed, the Swastika graffiti reappeared with sign ‘you’ve been warned’
- Jewish fraternity then had its window smashed in
- Top Mizzou official: Jewish students’ complaint “an overreaction … but this is the world we live in”
- E-mails: Mizzou officials didn’t want statements issued on anti-Semitic incidents
- Had already spoken out college-wide on racism against African Americans