Nice terror attack ruined my yacht trip, says billionaire’s ex-wife

Jazzy

Forum Admin
Article Source
Spare a thought for Christina Sysoeva, ex-wife of a British billionaire, who has complained that the Nice attack has ruined her yacht trip.
364f0a9600000578-0-image-a-138_1468590676413-e1468656530273.jpg
The 35-year-old, who has a child with a man named by Russian media as British property tycoon Giles Mackay, said she was disappointed that she and her friends had missed out on the fireworks.

In a social media post in which she reassured her friends she was OK, she wrote: ”I’m doing fine, but it’s a shame that the fireworks were cancelled. We have lots of security, so we’re okay.

‘And the weather was also bad. We were so upset, we wanted to see the fireworks, but then this horror happened, and everything was cancelled!’

She added: ‘I’m under great protection, nowadays can’t go anywhere without it. Can’t go to the streets with the diamonds I have. I need at least two bodyguards to protect the jewelry.’
Thoughts?

S

Shortie861

I really can not stand people like this :/ stuck up, always thinking of themselves and always going on about what they have. What about the people who lost their lives? Maybe she should spare a thought for them.

Bluezone777

There's a word for people like her....I believe that word rhymes with witch....
Rich?

I am glad you noticed and all but I am not quite sure what you are getting at? :p

Well I am glad the tragedies of the wealthy and self absorbed have been brought to light as how could we ever grieve properly without this matter grieved over and discussed. XD

D

DaveM

Shame the poor lady, I hope she told them so they can reschedule the fireworks for a more convent time for her. :Facepalm:

Top Bottom