Newt Gingrich: We Should Test Every Muslim Living In The West

Webster

Democratic Underground: Newt Gingrich - We Should Test Every Muslim Living In The West
In reaction to the attack in Nice, France tonight, Newt Gingrich told Sean Hannity tonight that it’s time for America to get serious about fighting the terrorism because “Western civilization is in a war.”

Gingrich, who said he was in Paris just last weekend, said, “We should, frankly, test every person here who is of a Muslim background, and if they believe in Sharia, they should be deported.”

He made it clear Americans should be “perfectly happy” to welcome Muslims “who have given up Sharia,” but said “we need to be fairly relentless about defining who our enemies are.”
(Mediaite) Gingrich: We Should ‘Test Every Person Here Who Is of a Muslim Background’

Webster

...quoting from the DU thread...
The GOP has really become a fascist party.

How exactly would this test work? Would it be multiple choice? Should they be strapped to a lie detector?

Will American Muslims also be forced to wear badges on their arms so they can be easily identified?

Will a similar test also be administered to Jews so we can determine whether or not they're loyal Germans....errrr.....I mean....Americans?

Should Blacks and Hispanics also be given similar tests?

R

Rinko

Test everybody. Pick the most offensive, racist thing you can think of, and then test everyone. Test blacks to see if they're Crips or Bloods, test whites to see if they're in the KKK. Test Italians to see if they're part of the Mafia.

Land of the free my behind.

TRUE LIBERTY

Test everybody. Pick the most offensive, racist thing you can think of, and then test everyone. Test blacks to see if they're Crips or Bloods, test whites to see if they're in the KKK. Test Italians to see if they're part of the Mafia.

These are not exactly world threats like Islam is trying to unravel the very fabric of western civilization.

Webster

Don't tempt @TRUE LIBERTY ; people like him would've been perfect McCarthyite boot-heel-lickers back in the 50's.... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

DrLeftover

"I'm different. Let this not upset you" Paracelsus
Gingrich is a lightning rod. Always has been, and always will be.

and

He has this compulsive need to say something stupid into every microphone he comes across.

But, he's not dull.

--

Webster

Gingrich is a lightning rod. Always has been, and always will be.

and

He has this compulsive need to say something stupid into every microphone he comes across.

But, he's not dull.

--
He's also been thrice-married, so he's not exactly a paragon of moral virtue either...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

TRUE LIBERTY

He also destroyed a ton of lives in his efforts too....or does freedom of association no longer matter under certain circumstances?
Oh I agree he did do that but he was correct that there was extreme danger among us and that danger is kids play compared to the danger of Islam among us.

Top Bottom