• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

New Top Gear News

DrLeftover

"Today: Alchemy. Tomorrow: the World!"
Chris Evans quits Top Gear after one series

Chris Evans has suddenly quit the BBC’s Top Gear a day after his first series in charge of the BBC2 motoring show finished with its lowest ratings since 2002.

The Radio 2 breakfast show presenter, who took charge of the show following the axing of Jeremy Clarkson last year, said he had given it his best show but “sometimes that’s not enough”.

The return of the show has been plagued by executive departures and reports of tension on the Top Gear set, not least with Evans’ co-presenter, Matt LeBlanc.

Chris Evans quits Top Gear after one series

DrLeftover

"Today: Alchemy. Tomorrow: the World!"
I was going to post this under "TV shows" but it rejected the show link I put in.

Oh, well.

South Of Heaven

Thank heavens I can't stand the man. If Eddie Jordan could disappear as well that show might start being watchable again. Why they need so many presenters is beyond me. #JensonButton4TG

Ghoul

Thank heavens I can't stand the man. If Eddie Jordan could disappear as well that show might start being watchable again. Why they need so many presenters is beyond me. #JensonButton4TG
EJ is great though!

I am not surprised by this. Though Matt LeBlanc did surprised me and I rather like him.

Top Bottom