Suggestion - Resolved New Themes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dee

This goes without saying that Yaketys needs new themes. I'm not a huge fan of the black and orange or whatever the other colors are, and although it's not a priority of course if we could get some new themes that would be awesome.

Dee

Just different colors and styles. I've always preferred lighter backgrounds and the skinnier look of the forum categories itself. I just like being able to choose a different theme so it's not so ugly or hard on the eyes. Some of the text on this website is small too and without my glasses, I end up having to zoom in because of my astigmatism.

D

DaveM

@Dee Have a look here and see what looks good then Pixel Exit Styles

Or I could look at tweaking a style here for you just give me a bit of a rundown on what you thinking about then

Last edited by a moderator:

Aoki

._.
Tweaking this current style can be fine but I'm not a fan of the postbit user details on the left where your avatar is...

Ghost

Shadows of Crow
@Dee Have a look here and see what looks good then Pixel Exit Styles

Or I could look at tweaking a style here for you just give me a bit of a rundown on what you thinking about then
It's no rush now, but maybe later on you could offer some theme choices and members can vote on what they think could be nominated/added to the forum.

I glanced at some of the themes from the site a few of theme caught my eye.

D

DaveM

Ok then let us make a list of those that the members like and we can have a vote on it, I will start a new thread on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom