• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

New Girl

DaMan

5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Vote
Title: New Girl

Genre: Comedy

First aired: 2011-09-20

Creator: Elizabeth Meriwether

Cast: Zooey Deschanel, Jake Johnson, Max Greenfield, Lamorne Morris, Hannah Simone

Overview: Jessica Day is an offbeat and adorable girl in her late 20s who, after a bad breakup, moves in with three single guys. Goofy, positive, vulnerable and honest to a fault, Jess has faith in people, even when she shouldn't. Although she's dorky and awkward, she's comfortable in her own skin. More prone to friendships with women, she's not used to hanging with the boys—especially at home.

DaMan

My Wife and I have been watching this show lately...though we stopped for a bit and we are only a few episodes away from being done with what is available on Netflix (no idea if there is actually another season available). Anyway, this show is pretty great, we love watching it and usually get quite a few laughs from it...I highly recommend it.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database
Top Bottom