• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

New Desktop PC

D

DaveM

My new desktop PC arrived on Monday so I have been spending most of this week setting everything up. I am almost at a point where I can be happy with all my software settings and what is installed.

This is what I got myself

upload_2016-7-8_19-19-44.png

Alvaro

Looks fantastic! I need a new one, It works fast and fine, but I want a computer where I can play most of my games without lags and low fps

Ghoul

Nice machine you've got there :) Any reason not to go with tri-channel memory? I know the performance difference isn't that great but I'm curious.

D

DaveM

The overall cost getting a bit high, as it is now it was around $2000 US. The memory change can be done later is I feel the need. However so far I can not see it really making an impact.

CommanderMadi

Don't Make Me Destroy You
My new desktop PC arrived on Monday so I have been spending most of this week setting everything up. I am almost at a point where I can be happy with all my software settings and what is installed.

This is what I got myself

View attachment 63
Impressive Build. Do you videogame?

Here is my windows machine build:
  • GPU: nVidia EVGA 780TI 3GB VRAM
  • Windows: 10 Home Single Language
  • Storage: 3 TB HDD
  • Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87-HD3
  • CPU: Intel i7 4770

Top Bottom