New Desktop PC

D

DaveM

My new desktop PC arrived on Monday so I have been spending most of this week setting everything up. I am almost at a point where I can be happy with all my software settings and what is installed.

This is what I got myself

upload_2016-7-8_19-19-44.png

Alvaro

Looks fantastic! I need a new one, It works fast and fine, but I want a computer where I can play most of my games without lags and low fps

Ghoul

Nice machine you've got there :) Any reason not to go with tri-channel memory? I know the performance difference isn't that great but I'm curious.

D

DaveM

The overall cost getting a bit high, as it is now it was around $2000 US. The memory change can be done later is I feel the need. However so far I can not see it really making an impact.

CommanderMadi

Don't Make Me Destroy You
My new desktop PC arrived on Monday so I have been spending most of this week setting everything up. I am almost at a point where I can be happy with all my software settings and what is installed.

This is what I got myself

View attachment 63
Impressive Build. Do you videogame?

Here is my windows machine build:
  • GPU: nVidia EVGA 780TI 3GB VRAM
  • Windows: 10 Home Single Language
  • Storage: 3 TB HDD
  • Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87-HD3
  • CPU: Intel i7 4770

CommanderMadi

Don't Make Me Destroy You
@CommanderMadi Yes I am into my games and this is why I wanted an upgrade that would last me some time.
Okay great here are my gamer IDs for some platforms.

Origin: TwistedPower
Steam: skycaptainmadi

I play BF4, Star Wars BF, AOE2 and The Division. Maybe we can play together sometime? :rolleyes:

Top Bottom