• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

Important Please Read New Advertising Forum Added

April

Resident Readaholic
Nice addition! :)

I tried to utilize it, but it says at the bottom that I have "insufficient privileges to post"? I'm pretty sure I have the required 25 posts already... :Hilarious::p

Jazzy

Forum Admin
Nice addition! :)

I tried to utilize it, but it says at the bottom that I have "insufficient privileges to post"? I'm pretty sure I have the required 25 posts already... :Hilarious::p
@Snog: Can you please explain why this happened.

Snog

I was already looking into it when you asked. ;)

The promotion system that upgrades users to be able to post in that forum takes into account their last activity date. Now that she's posted this month, it should pick up her updated status later today or tomorrow. I'll keep an eye on it.

Jazzy

Forum Admin
I was already looking into it when you asked. ;)

The promotion system that upgrades users to be able to post in that forum takes into account their last activity date. Now that she's posted this month, it should pick up her updated status later today or tomorrow. I'll keep an eye on it.
Thank you very much. This is good to know in case it happens to someone else too.

Snog

Wanted to be sure everything was running properly and I've been watching the promotions.

@April was just promoted and can post in that forum.

Top Bottom