• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

Netflix signs deal to exclusively stream CW shows

Vengeance

Creatively influx.
Netflix today reached an exclusive multi-year agreement with the CW to stream all past seasons of the network's shows online in the US. According to The Hollywood Reporter, the company has the streaming rights to hit series like The Flash and The Vampire Diaries, and starting with the 2016-2017 season, viewers will be able to watch the latest full season of new shows like Supergirl only eight days after the season finale airs.

"Netflix members in the U.S. love the great lineup of series from The CW, and we are thrilled to extend the relationship and bring those shows to our members exclusively now, just eight days after their season finales," said Netflix content boss Ted Sarandos in a statement.
Source.

@Mandy: Rejoice!

Beaky

blah
it make me even more happy if it isnt limited to US netflix since you lot get all the good stuff and we get crap

Vengeance

Creatively influx.
One of the great things about living in the States. You guys get a lot of movies released over there before us so it's a fair exchange, I think.

Beaky

blah
One of the great things about living in the States. You guys get a lot of movies released over there before us so it's a fair exchange, I think.
it would be alot better if everyone got everything at the same time

Vengeance

Creatively influx.
I couldn't agree with you more man. I really wish that everyone would; but, apparently the companies who run Hollywood think otherwise.

DrLeftover

"Today: Alchemy. Tomorrow: the World!"
"The CW"?

I take it that is a commercial network of some description.

I don't watch any prime time TV that isn't a live sporting event, and I don't watch much of anything else that isn't a documentary, and I never watch anything with a 'laugh track' as I don't need entertainment of which the stated goal is to make me dumber than I already am.

--

Top Bottom