• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

My Sister's Keeper (2009)

Lee

5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 2 Votes
Title: My Sister's Keeper

Tagline: Based on the Best Selling Novel

Genre: Drama

Director: Nick Cassavetes

Cast: Cameron Diaz, Alec Baldwin, Abigail Breslin, Joan Cusack, Sofia Vassilieva, Emily Deschanel, Heather Wahlquist, Jason Patric, Evan Ellingson, Frank Cassavetes, Nicole Marie Lenz, Chris Kinkade, Rick Salomon, Frank Peluso, Rico Simonini, Keith Kraft

Release: 2009-06-26

Runtime: 109

Plot: Sara and Brian live an idyllic life with their young son and daughter. But their family is rocked by sudden, heartbreaking news that forces them to make a difficult and unorthodox choice in order to save their baby girl's life. The parents' desperate decision raises both ethical and moral questions and rips away at the foundation of their relationship. Their actions ultimately set off a court case that threatens to tear the family apart, while revealing surprising truths that challenge everyone's perceptions of love and loyalty and give new meaning to the definition of healing.

Howard

This movie was really depressing and very hard to watch. I hate seeing kids die on the big screen especially this.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
Top Bottom